Friday, February 17, 2012

It's all about ME!


So it's really just all about me! Really! it is!, well it is my Blog damn it!

So I know people hate them, no one really thinks about it till they are staring blankly at a screen on one of newest of the plethora of social networking/hookup/dating-sites/Apps...

How do I describe myself!?!? It never sounds as big of a task till you do it! How do you tell someone all about you in a few lines of digital code without being to vulnerable, too snotty, slutty, uptight, conceded, etc while sounding interesting, fun, exciting (cause face it no one wants to be with a truly BORING person), caring person?

So I figured...

why not just do it on here, Explore who I really am, say the parts that some might not like, some may hate, and others may love. Show the world it doesn't have to be such a chore to open up and describe yourself. No one is perfect


So here goes,

It's all about me.

I am loud, and just when you think I can't get any louder I do...but I am one of the quieter ones in my family. I am a comedian, a jester of sorts, some find my jokes inappropriate, rude, mean even, but I love my sense of humor. I love attention, being surrounded by friends, family, and even strangers, mingling, chatting, and just having a good time...But I hate being on stage. I am deathly afraid of being in the spot light, yet I am often asked to join a forum and speak, present, or make an announcement.

In a different light however, I value, demand, and expect my alone, private, and even somewhat secretive times to myself. Whether its simply staying in all day playing video games with my dog at my side, or wandering the world around me finding new places to bring a friend to another day, or using the chaos of the streets with its noise and constant movement to get lost in my own mind and find myself hidden under all the daily routines and stress.

I eat extremely healthy. I love fine cooking/dining, but shop frugally. I can make anything from Duck A l'Orange to hamburger helper, however most of my diet consists of Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Protein, and almost Zero Gluten and Processed sugar, but will gorge myself on sushi! However, despite rarely if ever eating candy, one small Dark Chocolate Dove piece can brighten even the shittiest of days, or a night of grilled cheese and tomato soup in bed watching movies can melt away the bullshit that piles on top of me during my day. OH! and on rare occasion you will find me wandering the Magical World of Disney chowing on one those amazing turkey legs as I channel my inner Tyrannosaurus RAWR!

I am afraid of the dark, and of heights. I also am deathly afraid of waking up one day to find myself utterly alone.

I am a hopeless romantic who can be called emotionally cold at the same time (yes a loaded statement, I know). I dream up dream dates, love doing simple things to surprise someone, after all that's what I remember about people, the little things. I want nothing more than to find a soul mate and get married, however I am skeptical, cautious, and definitely not going to hold my breath for that day.

I laugh at inappropriate things.

I am a dork, but I have never played dungeons and dragons (sorry guys) I am a sucker for Sci-Fi, Thrillers, Horrors, and Suspenseful films/Games. I still have Legos (granted they are scaled replicas of famous buildings but they make me happy when I have the time to build a miniature sky scrapper in my apartment). I use to play the World of Warcraft...while maintaining an active social life, real job, and not weighing in over 350lbs (Eat that stereo types!).

I am stubborn. I like my world and your going to have to be a special person to make me change my routine or way to suit yours, but it has happened.

I love pets, dogs, cats, snakes, birds, etc

I go to the gym a lot. usually 5-7days a week, but I hate going with someone. When I am there I am there to work my ass off, sweat like crazy, and I look like shit doing it. I make up my exercises on the spot some times and having someone there can often get on my nerves. I use to be a fat kid, and I will forever see myself as that fat unhappy child, its not a healthy outlook but I admit that I will probably never be satisfied with my physical appearance.

I drive fast, and I have fun doing it!

I forgive people to easily. I always try and find the good part of someone or a situation, I am often positive at bleak moments, but like anyone can be a victim of despair. 

I rarely cry but when I do I want to be held, even though I date people who usually are much smaller than me. I can be the big or the little spoon, but cuddling makes me warm and sweaty so it sadly doesn't last long.

My favorite colors are Purple and Green...but I rarely wear green. I love nature, hiking and being outdoors, though I could never seem myself living in the country. My style is a mix; traditional meets cold modern/contemporary. I could have an antique next to a stainless steel fixture...as long as it looked like it worked.

I am me...and its all about me!


Have an excellent :P


No comments:

Post a Comment